Sunday, November 11, 2007

A little late...

Well, I am no longer grounded. As of, like a week ago. You've been out of the loop, havn't you, my faithfull minions. Actually (to completely deviate from the topic I was going to talk about), wouldn't it be really friggn' awsome to have an army of minions completely devoted to doing exactly as you say? It's like mormanism, but without the backpacks and nametags and faggotry, and with rifles and grenades and various other implements of violence. Then I could rule the earth. Actually, I already have a plan for ruling the earth, and it is, in my opinion (no one else's matters anyway), the greatest thought to have been fired through a synapse since the creation of the washing machine.

On yet another side note, you really have to admit that the washing machine is up there on the list of things you should really appreciate. I mean screw antibacterials, modern medicine, and cars, all they do is stop people from dying/being slow. Washing machines make us smell good! Sure, it would suck if you died of pnumonia (speeling), but wouldn't it be 100 times worse if everyone at your funeral was wearing, sorrid, stinking, sticky, stiff (giggity), putrid cloathing? Hell yeah, it would! And besides, who cares about people actually LIVING!? There's an overpopulation problem, anyways!

It's like all those african children who get stolen away by rebels and used to fight the government. I mean COME ON! They're being friggen trained in the friggen art war, and they're actually complaining! I say, suck it up, and go and FIGHT THE POWER! FIGHT IT! FIGHT IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!!

You see, this is why i developed my plan for world domination. So I can implement my sick, twisted ideas and enforse my assbackwards morals! Imagine, a world with no rich, no poor, and everyone working together for the betterment of mankind. This is easily accomplished, simply by making everyone absolutely destitute, knocking civilization back to the stone age, and forcing everyone to work together to fight off the evil, robotic salamander comandos, who's shoulder-mounted lazer beams can blast a hole through 3 feet of a wall built of dead babies. Ahh... Paradise.

Speaking of paradise, i really want to read paradise lost, by some dude. Seriously, you have to show some dude alot of respect. He did so much stuff, especially involving that other guy, it's just frikken amazing.

Shoot yourself.

Hmm... don't know where that came from.

No comments: